A Walmart gas fireplace can be found in a storage unit in an Australian suburb.
The fireplace is believed to have come from a Walmart gas station in Wollongong, Victoria.
A man who works at the store was surprised to see the log in a unit where it had previously been in a locked storage container.
“The thing I was a bit shocked about was that the fireplace was actually in there.
There was no way that it had just been there overnight,” he said.
The man took a closer look at the log and found that it was in fact a gas fireplace.
“I went into the freezer, I opened it, it was all white, it looked like a normal gas fireplace,” he told ABC Radio Victoria.
The log is believed by many to have been the same one that had been in the same unit since it was first put in storage in November last year.
“This is one of the most disturbing things I’ve ever seen, I’ve been a petrol-fired gas stove, it’s always been there, and now it’s gone,” Mr O’Keefe said.
“We’ve never seen anything like this.”
Walmart spokesperson Jenny Phelan said they had been unable to find out the reason for the log, but were happy to help the man.
“Walmart has taken steps to address the issue and the log is now back in its rightful place.”
Customers are welcome to return the logs to us free of charge,” Ms Phelen said.